From the Imus Ranch Kitchen
- 3 cups organic, raw, dry, unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 ½ cups organic raw cacao powder
- ½ cup organic maple syrup
- 1/3 cup organic raw coconut butter, melted
- ½ tsp. Himalaya salt
- 3 tbsp. raw organic acai powder
- 4 tbsp. raw organic maca root powder
- 1 tbsp. mesquite powder
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and stir well. You can also use a mixer with paddle attachment.
With small ice cream scoop, scoop macaroons one by one and place in food dehydrator at 115 degrees. Dehydrate for 24 hours. Depending on the humidity, it may take 36 hours.