Imus Ranch Recipes
- 1 apple chopped
- 1 cup chia seed
- 1 cup flax seed
- 6 large dates
- 1 1/4 cup maple syrup (you may use a different liquid sweetener of choice)
- 1 ½ Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups water
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds (soaked and drained)
- 2 cups almonds (soaked and drained)
- 3 cups pecans (soaked and drained)
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds (soaked and drained)
*you may use other nut and seed combinations just maintain a similar ratio of nut/seed to wet ingredient mixture*
- 1 cup dried fruit (goji berry, mulberry, cranberry etc.)
Combine wet ingredients and blend until smooth. Place into large bowl.
Combine nuts and seeds in food processor and pulse to chop coarsely or chop by hand.
Fold chopped nuts and seeds into wet mixture and stir until evenly coated.
Add dried fruit.
Spread on dehydrator tray and dehydrate at 110 degrees Fahrenheit for 24 hours. At this point break up granola by hand or crumble into processor and pulse a few times.
Place back in dehydrator until desired texture/crispness is obtained.
- 1 cup cooked millet or quinoa (leftovers work great)
- 1/3 cup non-dairy milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup gluten free all purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt/pink salt
- 1 cup blueberries
Combine milk, egg, vanilla and process in blender or food processor.
Add quinoa/millet and blend until smooth.
Add coconut oil and blend until incorporated.
Mix sugar, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in separate bowl.
Add flour mixture to blender and blend once more until well mixed.
Pour batter into bowl and fold in blueberries.
Bake in lightly greased and floured muffin tins, or use muffin papers, at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 16-18 minutes.
- 3 cups red cabbage shredded or finely chopped
- 3 cups green cabbage shredded or finely chopped
- 1 apple diced
- ½ cup carrot shredded or finely chopped
- ½ cup raisins
- 2 Tablespoons chopped green onion
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup raw cashew butter (or cashews that have been soaked ~8 hours)
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon prepared mustard
- ½ cup water
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
Combine cabbage, apple, raisin carrot and lemon juice and honey.
Prepare dressing by blending cashew butter (or soaked cashews), apple cider vinegar, mustard, water and black pepper until smooth.
Fold dressing into cabbage mixture until everything is well coated.
Season with sea salt and fresh black pepper to taste and chill before serving.